We’ve developed an Exhibitor Resource Kit to assist you in answering key questions and providing all the details about your booth space, click here to view and download.
Ordering Booth Materials:
You’ll have the option to order additional booth materials (such as electrical, internet access and any additional furnishings) directly from Freeman and booth materials can be shipped in advance of the Expo. View details with Freeman’s Exhibitor Services Kit
Freeman is the official Exhibitor Services Contractor for the Viva Fresh Produce Expo. Each Exhibitor will receive the following booth package from Freeman with their booth space:
- 8′ high backwall and 3′ high-side drape
- All booth spaces are 10′ wide and 8′ long
- One 7″ x 44″ one-line ID Sign
- One 6′ x 30′ skirted table
- Two side chairs
- One waste basket
Exhibitor Schedule and Key Due Dates
- Advanced Freight Receiving Start Date: Friday, March 24
- Advanced Freight Deadline: Friday, April 14
Freeman Standard Freight Pricing: $76 per 100 weight
*Please note, Freeman can receive freight after the deadline and up until the day before Exhibitor setup on Friday, April 21, but there will be an additional $19 per 100 weight added to their standard freight price for this.
Schedule for the Expo set up and move out is as follows:
Expo Set Up:
- Friday, April 21, 2017 from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, April 22, 2017 from 7:00 am – 10:30 am
Expo Move Out:
- Saturday, April 22 at 4:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Exhibitor Cancellation Policy:
- If an exhibitor cancels within 90 days of the Viva Fresh Expo start day of April 20, they will receive a full refund.
- If an exhibitor cancels 60 days from the start date of April 20, they will receive a 50% refund.
- If an exhibitor cancels 30 days or less from the start date of April 20, they will not receive a refund.
Rules and Guidelines: To download the rules and guidelines, please use the button below.